As a three-time cancer survivor, I follow my mantra "the best way out is always through" to inspire and help you "get through" the best way I know - by sharing my tried and true systems to organize your cancer life.
~Lisa Assetta, Founder & CEO - Chief Executive Organizer, Office Assistance Plus
Organize My Cancer Life Sessions
for cancer patients, survivors, thrivers, and caregivers
Declutter, organize, and create calm, inspiring, and peaceful spaces
- Living Space
- Self-Care Space
- Rest and Sleep Space
Organize and streamline your cancer life
- Daily Routines
- Create a checklist and reminder system
NEW! Medical Binder $49
Purchase a binder for your current medical paperwork that contains tabs and pages for:
- Business cards (for health care providers)
- Insurance / referral information
- Medical bills
- Treatment history
- Medication list / pamphlets
- Bloodwork results
- Scan results
- Pocket for medical CDs
- "To-Do" and "To-Research" folders
- Survivorship folder
Benefits and Uses
- Take your binder with you to your medical appointments and new health care providers - less to remember!
- Use it for your own reference to keep track of current and critical paperwork in one place
- Helpful resource for family members and caregivers
Medical Binder Add-On $29
Purchase labeled file folders for your non-current medical paperwork for easy access and reference in your filing system
Contact us to learn more about our cancer life organizing consulting.
- schedule a virtual coffee + consult today!
- email us
- call us at (813) 760-6198
- virtual organizing sessions
- onsite organizing sessions available in Tampa Bay, Florida
Lisa Assetta is a proud member of the: Maple Tree Cancer Alliance Tampa Regional Advisory Board ~ helping cancer patients in Tampa Bay improve their quality of life through exercise.